The Bear came out of his cave on 30-APR-2014 for a spring cleaning. He grumbled something about wanting to look good for Paris next week, and then went back inside to sleep it off.
[binaries]: http://abcl.org/releases/1.3.1/ [source]: http://abcl.org/svn/tags/1.3.1/
- The underlying Java Function Interface (JFI) now converts CL:T and CL:NIL to JAVA:+TRUE+ and JAVA:+FALSE+. Users who wish to reference a JAVA:+NULL+ should do so explicitly.
- Make JCALL work in more places. Thanks to Olof-Joachim Frahm.
- Interpolate CL:SLEEP and THREADS:OBJECT-WAIT for timeouts below the Planck timer ("1ns") to a nanosecond.
- Update to ASDF 184.108.40.206, fixing loading of Ironclad and other Quicklisp systems. http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14661
- Fix Uniform Naming Convention (aka "UNC" or "network") paths under Windows. http://abcl.org/trac/changeset/14659
DIRECTORY now works again on UNC paths.
UNC paths may be either specified with either back slash (#\\) orforward slash (#\/) doubled as the first character in a PATHNAME namestring.
For the patterns in
[server] is stored as HOST.
[share] is stored as DEVICE.
[directories-and-files] gets parsed as per the normal rules under Windows.
Mixing namestrings with both backslash and slash characters can lead to unpredictable results. It is recommended not to use backslash characters in namestrings if it can be avoided. The pathname printed representation is always normalized to using forward slash delimiters.
- Find contrib based on system jar name.